Harvest Money Back Guarantee
Try your new Harvest Green Mattress, Vegan Mattress, Double-Sided Mattress, Green Mattress Topper, or Vegan Mattress topper for up to 100 nights before deciding if it's the right sleep solution for you. You may need to allow your body some time to adjust. This is not an everyday purchase; adjustment times will vary as your body becomes familiar with your new mattress. The 100-night risk-free trial will begin the day you receive your new mattress. During the allowed period, if your back decides there's no chance of going green with us, please contact us. At this point, we will process your request for free pick up for a charitable donation or even eco-conscious recycling.
We do not charge a Pick-Up or Restocking Fee!
When the pick-up is confirmed, we will execute a full refund. Please note that White Glove delivery fees is non-refundable.
(1) Our serviceable area for complimentary mattress pickups and returns is the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. If your mattress is located outside the USA, you are responsible for any costs associated with pick-up and return.
(2) Products must be in a condition suitable for donation to be eligible for return (i.e., no stains, tears, excessive odors or soiling). The product is subject to inspection by a local Harvest Green Experience Center Partner.
(3) The risk-free sleep trial is limited to one product per order per address. If you return or exchange a mattress from any order, it is not eligible for an additional 100-night trial. If you are interested in ordering multiple mattresses, we encourage you to trial 1 mattress first or visit one of our retail partners. The only exclusion to the one trial per address would be if you are purchasing 2 twin XL’s to make a king mattress.
(4) All Harvest Green Mattress Experience Centers/Retail Partners are independently owned & operated. Sleep Trial periods will vary based on your purchase agreement with any Harvest Green Mattress retail partner.
(5) Adjustable bases, pillows, sheets, and duvet covers are non-refundable and do not qualify for our 100-Night Sleep Trial.
No one can put an exact time frame on how long it takes for one's body to adjust to a new sleeping surface, as every individual is different. Hence, we do not apply requirements on the duration you sleep on your new Harvest Green mattress before requesting a Sleep Trial Return. However, we respectfully ask that you give it 30-60 days. Your entire body needs this time to acclimate and ample time to see if you breathe easier, wake more refreshed and energized and sleep deeper. You can significantly increase your chances of making the right decision by experiencing our products firsthand by visiting a Harvest Experience Partner near you.
Thankfully we have a much lower rate of return than most companies, but, it does happen. We donate to a local charity, or depending on the condition of the mattress; we may seek a third-party responsible recycler. So, what do we do with a returned mattress? As an organization, we're green passionate; we do everything possible to ensure that a returned mattress is donated and put to use! (subject to verification). Our goal is to ensure that none of our beds end up in a landfills. Our first choice will always be to have it donated to a person or family in need.
As confirmed by our Law Tag, we never resell any returned mattresses. We only use all-new materials in building our beds. Executing a Return on our end is an opportunity to assist a needy family. Another great thing that sets us apart from other online mattress companies is that we do not charge a restocking or return shipment fee. This ensures your 100-night sleep trial is truly risk-free. Most other brands charge a restocking fee or require you to pay for the return shipment (OUCH) and coordinate the mattress return (challenging). The intends to limit returns by making them too costly or complicated. We won't do that to you.
The laws of the State of Illinois will govern this limited Mattress Warranty.
Harvest Green Mattress, LLC
3535 W 47th Place Chicago, IL 60632
HARVEST GREEN MATTRESS EXPERIENCE CENTER RETAIL PARTNERS
All Harvest Green Mattress Experience Centers/Retail Partners are independently owned & operated. Before purchasing, it is suggested that you become familiar with any retail purchase contract they may have, as they may differ from buying directly from Harvest Green Mattress (www.harvestgreenmattress.com).
Most mattress websites make it seem like traditional brick-and-mortar stores are bad. We believe this is not true! Our network of retail partners assists a great deal in helping us reduce our return rates. It is reported that well over 20% of online mattress purchases are returned. The costs and environmental impacts of such high return rates should be considered. Trying a mattress before purchase will double your chances of making the right purchase the first time. Book Appointment near you today!